Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Realtime Blog

I'm writing this in realtime, so it's out of order from my other posts. Most of my blogs I post days (maybe weeks) after writing. But I wanted to write today to let you all know that I'm leaving for Pemba tomorrow (Wednesday) morning! I'm not sure when I will get back online as I'm hoping to celebrate Christmas with the kids on Saturday. If you could be praying that I am able to get things together in one day! I still have to sort and attempt to wrap the gifts or package them somehow. And I have to figure all the food things out or at least find someone to do this. 


I'm also trying to get all my blogs caught up as I know I will have much to write about when I arrive in Pemba. I'm going to try to schedule some blogs to post over the next few days.


YEAH I'M GOING TO PEMBA!!!!!


I still have a bit to do today, but I woke up at 6am because I was so excited!!


Prayer Requests:
- Safe travel. I'm going to be on a bus for at least 2 days. Not just for Nunu and I but also all of the luggage I have. 
- That we arrive on Thursday night, allowing me Friday to plan for Christmas.
- That we are able to sleep, so we arrive rested in Pemba. 
- Health! I've been so careful this week not to eat things that might make me sick. Being sick on this bus would not be fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment